Monday, January 26, 2015

Beautiful Antique Bedroom Set

We haven't been up to many furniture projects this winter, although we have plenty we could work on, but my husband has managed to complete one project that turned out beautifully.  Although we have more time during the winter months to work on projects, the winter causes some problems.  Our garage (my husband's work area) is insulalted and heated, but just doesn't stay as warm as it should when waiting for paint to dry.  This has caused a few problems in getting furniture redone as fast as he does in warmer months.  With this project I let him take the reigns completely.  I usually suggest the way it should be finished and he usually just finishes it according to my directions.  This time he picked the paint color and the way he wanted it to be refinished and it turned out GREAT!  I should trust him to take the design lead more often!

It is a beautiful antique bedroom set that is available for purchase on our etsy site.

Before Pics




 After Pics (Painted and Distressed in Annie Sloan Duck Egg Blue)


















No comments:

Post a Comment