Monday, October 13, 2014

Custom Bookcase and Window Seat

Hello There!

I have promised to be a little bit better about blogging all of our projects, so here I am first thing Monday morning showing you the project my husband has been working on for the last week.  As you know my husband is very talented at refinishing old furniture, but this week he and my brother actually built a custom window seat and bookcases for a customer.  They started this project last Sunday and completed it this Sunday.  Mind you they both have full time jobs during the week, so this was done after working hours and on the weekend.

Here is a photo of the client's home before...

Here are pictures of the process...If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and my husband would be more than happy to tell you how things were done.  The piece is 3 total pieces.  The window seat opens for storage.  It is just beautiful!






And now the final product..

As well as a final before and after shot!
Check out more of his work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment